ATS DIGITAL LEADER
For over 30 years, ATS has been present on the Italian and international market with systems for diagnostic imaging with a flat panel. Thanks to a constant market research and a continuously developing of its R&D department, ATS offers a wide range of radiological equipments that meet every diagnostic need.
The research and development laboratories employ 30% of the qualified personnel included in ATS, this underlining the primary importance that the company assigns to research and continuous innovation. Relevance that is supported by important collaborations with the European Community, Universities and Research Institutes.
ATS has always taken care of all phases, from design to marketing, applying since 1990 a Quality System certified ISO 9001 and CEI EN ISO 13485. The products meet the highest quality standards to ensure customers the best equipment with excellent performance.
The company is responsible for the equipment from design to installation, ensuring the technical assistance of its products with a highly qualified staff. The Technical Assistance and Customer Care service responds with competence and promptness solving the problems of maintenance both remotely and on site thanks to a specialized tele-assistance service.
To allow its customers to make the best use of the ATS equipment, the company systematically organizes training courses in its laboratories or directly at the customer's site. The training courses are aimed at the medical operators, the Paramedics or technical staff with the need to receive further information on the use of the equipments.
QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
ATS aims to achieve this
- the development, manufacture and marketing of electro-medical equipment,
- to fully meet customer expectations and needs,
- also in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements,
- carrying out all related activities in compliance with health, safety and environmental protection standards,
- with a commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system for quality, health and safety, environmental protection.
To achieve its goals, the CDT has structured the organisation in such a way that all activities that may affect quality, the environment and the safety of workers. All equipment is properly checked and monitored to prevent any anomalies that may compromise product quality, cause accidents or harm the environment.
In accordance with the requirements of standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, a risk analysis is carried out for each factor with the potential to affect the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s activities, together with an analysis of the social, macroeconomic and territorial context
In order to systematise and structure its organisation, ATS is committed to maintaining an integrated system that conforms to:
- the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14971:2012 and European Directive 93/42/EEC (amended by Directive 2007/47/EC). More specifically, with reference to ISO 13485, the system focuses on customer satisfaction by ensuring that the design and manufacture of the company’s medical devices meet the needs of the customer, effectively and safely.
- the health and safety requirements set out in standard ISO 45001:2018 and the guidelines published by UNI, INAIL and worker/employer representatives.
- the environmental protection requirements set down in standard ISO 14001:2014.
The company is committed to ensuring that all employees recognise and share all the principles and values regarding product quality and excellence, social care, environmental protection and occupational health & safety.
The company is committed to providing staff training and raising staff awareness in order to ensure continual improvements in such aspects, involving each person within its organisation, in the confidence that this will have a beneficial effect on the company’s finances, process efficiency, risk minimisation, product quality and environmental sustainability.
The integrated management system is documented and inspired by the following general principles:
- compliance with existing national and regional laws as corporate social responsibility tools;
- adoption of any sustainable measure of environmental protection and, if this proves not to be feasible, the minimisation of any impact (atmospheric emissions and waste products, especially those harmful to the environment);
- satisfaction of stakeholder expectations in the business environment (customers, vendors, agencies and authorities, etc.);
- adoption and implementation of work instructions concerning environmental issues and occupational health & safety to ensure the effectiveness of the company’s express objectives;
- adoption of new design technologies;
- reduced energy consumption and use of any natural resources;
- staff training, raising of awareness and engagement regarding the environmental impact and health & safety risks of the company’s activities and products;
- increased awareness of vendors and contractors to ensure control and improvement of the environmental and health & safety aspects of their work;
- collaboration with customers, public bodies and local communities regarding any aspect where the company may become involved in its local social context (relations with the local area and environmental/safety concerns);
- evaluation of the general risks posed by the business and enhanced opportunities as a result of the company’s business.